Sunday, December 18, 2011

ECO TAN: Invisible Tan


ECO TAN Invisible Tan 

Introducing ECO TAN... the world's first 100% Natural Certified Organic Tan! 

This is by far the best fake tan I've ever used. It's going to be my beauty secret weapon this summer, thats for sure!

Created by Sonya Driver, a single mother, after her sister was diagnosed with melanoma, she knew there needed to be a safe alternative to spray tanning and fake tanning that was natural. After testing many products and discovering that many of these "fake tans" contained lots of toxic chemicals Sonya set about creating a safe, natural, organic tan. The result after many years of formulating she invented Eco Tan. 100% Natural Organic Tan. 

Eco Tan ingredients:

  • Avocado Oil
  • Honeysuckle Flower Extract
  • Rosewood Oil
  • Rose Geranium Oil
  • Grapeskin Extract
  • Cacao Fruit (chocolate)
  • Aloe Vera
  • Glycerin
  • Bergamot
  • Chamomile
  • Flower Extract

100% Natural. Certified Organic. Cruelty-Free. Vegan

I purchased the Eco Tan Invisible Tan ($34.95) and is available at ecotan.com.au, at selected health food stores and chemists. Invisible Tan is a deluxe moisturiser that transforms your skin into a gorgeous golden tan. 

I have very fair skin that burns very easy, and with the high risk of skin cancer here in Australia sun-baking is just not an option. I have tried so many fake tanners which always promise to take my skin from pale to perfectly tan but never seemed to deliver the golden tan that I desired. That is until I tried Eco Tan's Invisible Tan! All I can say is Wow! This fake tan is not only organic but it really works and gives me a beautiful long-lasting golden tan. The smell is really nice and after about 1 week my tan starts to fade naturally without looking patchy and yuck. I am so impressed with how easy this product is to use. The first day I wore my Invisible Tan,  I decided to wear a white t-shirt just so see how invisible it really was, boy was I surprised! There was no tan residue or stains on my shirt, I couldn't believe it. I would highly recommend Invisible Tan to anyone who wants to get a gorgeous golden tan without the damaging effects of sun tanning! 


ECO TAN Invisible Tan Review: 



Watch Video on Youtube


ECO TAN  www.ecotan.com.au

No comments: