Thursday, June 9, 2011

VEGAN BEAUTY: Furless Brush Set Review


FURLESS Purple Power Brush Set


It's my new Makeup Mission to find Vegan and Cruelty Free makeup brands. I recently became a Vegetarian a few months ago and I care about animals. I think it's really important to support brands that are Vegan and also support companies that don't test their products on animals. I call this a "Makeup Mission" because it's not as easy as it sounds to find these brands as many companies don't actively promote the fact that they are cruelty free. However I recently stumbled across an Australian Beauty Company called "Furless". Their brand features makeup and brushes that are Vegan and 100% Cruelty Free. I purchased a cute purple brush set and was very impressed with the quality, value for money and the company's principles. 



The cute zebra packaging added a personal friendly touch and I also received a complimentary Vegan Eyeshadow sample. 
The brushes are made of synthetic hair, hence the name Furless, which are cruelty free as no animal hairs are used. The quality is great and the brushes are soft and I love the purple and black colouring. I just adore the matching pink and purple brush case. 

Furless Purple Power Brush set is available from FurlessCosmetics.com






Furless Purple Power Brush Review:



watch video on youtube.com

No comments: