Friday, December 16, 2011

Kind Beauty Mission

I am an Earth Angel... 


After almost 1 year as a vegetarian I am now embarking on a Kind Beauty Mission... 


My mission is to transform my total beauty routine into 100% cruelty-free makeup, beauty, hair and personal care products! Choosing only products not tested on animals, cruelty free and vegan. 


It's BEAUTIFUL to be Kind... 


Since beginning my Eco Glamazine (an eco-friendly digital beauty magazine) 5 months ago I have discovered the truth behind the billion dollar beauty industry and the harsh reality is that some of the leading beauty companies still test their products and ingredients on animals. You may be shocked to learn that Loreal, Maybelline and Covergirl all test on animals! Yes it's true! These precious animals endure brutal cruelty and a life of torture so that these companies can make billions of dollars every year selling you makeup, skincare and beauty products! Well I say that this is unacceptable! We are now in the 21 century and there no excuse and no need to test any products on animals. These animals feel pain and emotion just like we do. If we buy these beauty products from companies knowing that they test on animals aren't we saying that this is ok? Well it's not ok. It's not okay to kill animals just so that I can shampoo my hair! I say NO to Animal Testing! I care about all animals great and small and I refuse to go another day using any products that have been tested on animals! 


This is my Earth Angel pledge: 
to be kind and live my life everyday with compassion for all animals and our planet! To embrace the natural gifts mother nature has given me and to inspire others to follow their heart and go green. 


It's GOOD to be Green... 


From this day forward... I am passionate about living an eco-friendly cruelty-free kind life. I am going back to basics.... learning to appreciate the simple things in life... spending time with my puppy, enjoying a hot cup of green tea, relaxing walks along the beach at sunset, eating lots of fresh fruit, watching inspiration videos, recycling more, surrounding myself with positive like-minded people, drinking more water and spending time reading books. 




Living the KIND life... 


My motto for 2011 was Create Your Dream. I will write a full review of this year later this month (so stay tuned). With the year Twenty Twelve only 2 weeks away, I am looking ahead to the future with a new motto which is The Kind Life. Follow this blog for upcoming kind cruelty-free and vegan beauty reviews! 2012 will be full of changes, new plans, more focus, chasing my dreams, inspiring others, being less materialistic, being true to myself and standing strong.  I invite you to come along for the ride... my kind life

No comments: