Friday, October 21, 2011

REVIEW: Sugarpill Chromalust Eyeshadow


SUGARPILL Chromalust Eyeshadow 
REVIEW 

My first Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadows arrived this week from the USA and I was so excited to try out these amazing vegan eyeshadows that I'd heard so much about. And after a week of wearing these gorgeous shimmery colours I can say that I am now in love with Sugarpill eyeshadows! They are now my new eyeshadow obsession! 




I purchased 3 shades of Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows in Darling (a gorgeous teal), Hysteric (an iridescent lavender) and Goldilux (a sparkly metallic gold). Each eyeshadow is 5 grams in weight (not volume) and are available at Sugarpill.net for $12 each. Best of all these eyeshadows are Vegan and cruelty-free. Sugar pill never test their products on animals. 



DARLING


Stunning teal loaded with iridescent turquoise star bursts

My favourite Sugarpill Chromalust colour is Darling which is a beautiful shade of shimmering Teal. This colour is perfect for green or blue eyes as it really makes them sparkle! 





GOLDILUX


Brilliant, high-reflective metallic gold with breathtaking shine 

I love Goldilux! It's the most amazing sparkly metallic gold eyeshadow. This colour would be perfect used wet as an intense eyeliner and is great for costume looks. Mix this colour with moisturiser for a gorgeous body shimmer. This is my favourite gold eyeshadow ever! I love the name too it's like goldilocks and deluxe put together... Goldilux is just gorgeous!  






HYSTERIC

Metallic purple with turquoise sparkles and luminous flashes of green


Hysteric is one of the prettiest purple eyeshadows I've even owned. I am always on the hunt for the best purple eyeshadow, because purple is a colour that flatters every eye colour. This medium purple is really glittery and has an ultra violet sheen to it. It's just magical and very pretty. If you love purple then you will be impressed with Hysteric. 





SUGARPILL


VIDEO SUGARPILL Chromalust Eyeshadow Review 



Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/HBL14gaCRhk

No comments: