Monday, December 26, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Christmas Day


Outfit of the Day 
Christmas Day 

Here is my Christmas Day Outfit of the Day... For a casual Chrissy day in Summer on the Gold Coast, I paired a pretty coral babydoll-style summer dress with jewelled silver toned wedged thongs. For my accessories I wore gold disc drop earrings and 2 butterfly rings, one silver & gold the other silver and light peach. I am never afraid to wear silver and gold together. 



For my hair flat ironed it straight for a natural summer look. After lunch I wore half of my hair up in a silver hair clip that I scored as my gift in one of my Christmas BonBons! 




Today's makeup was simply and natural with gold smokey eyes as featured in my Christmas Kisses makeup tutorial paired with subtle nude lips. 


Christmas Day Makeup

face
Revlon Colorstay foundation 
Mary Kay mineral foundation
Mary Kay concealer
Benefit blush (dallas)
Smashbox Soft Lights (shimmer)

eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
Too Faced Naked Eye shadow collection (birthday suit, lap dance, stiletto)
Too Faced eyeshadow duo (totally toasted)
Sugarpill Chromalust loose eyeshadow (goldilux) [vegan eyeshadow]
Mary Kay liquid eyeliner (black)
Smashbox Limited eyeliner (onyx) [to line waterline] 
Smashbox Hyperlash mascara (black)
NYX jumbo eye pencil (milk)

lips
NYX lip pencil  (natural)
Lime Crime lipstick (coquette) 
Smashbox lip enhancing gloss (illume) 

No comments: