Sunday, July 10, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Black Javaboi Tee


OUTFIT OF THE DAY 
Black Javaboi Tee



Saturday's outfit of the day was black and white. I wore my Javaboi Industries Black Javaboi Javashirt with black and white shimmery smokey eyes. 



Makeup of the Day 

  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils (Milk) (Black Bean) 
  • Red Earth Eyeshadow (Black Panther) 
  • Too Faced Eyeshadow (Silky Teddy)
  • SHE Loose Dust (Fairy Dust) 
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto 
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (black) 
  • Model Co Nude Illusion Lipliner 
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick (Soft Nude) 
  • Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil (The Gold and The Beautiful) 

Eyes
For my eyes I started by creating an eyeshadow base using NYX Jumbo Eye pencils in Milk (white) and Black Bean (black). I applied the white pencil to the inner third of my eye and blended with my fingers, then used the black pencil on the outer 2 thirds of my eye up to the crease. I patted on a black shimmery eyeshadow (black panther by Red Earth) over the black base and blended slightly into the crease. I then applied a skin tone colour eyeshadow (silky teddy by Too Faced) under my eyebrow and blended down to my crease. To brighten the eye I applied a bright white shimmery loose eyeshadow (fairy dust by She) over the white base on the inner corner of my eye. I applied a thick line of black liquid eyeliner, the one I love to use is Maybelline's Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner. I then gave my lashes a few coats of thick black mascara (L'Oreal Voluminous). 

Lips
For nude lips, I lined just outside my natural lip line with Model Co's Nude Illusion Lipliner. Then applied a generous coat of Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude to my lips. To add gloss and shimmer I applied a layer of Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil in The Gold and The Beautiful


VIDEO OOTD + Makeup of the Day 



Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/FjvNnhE9vK0

No comments: