Sunday, June 19, 2011

11 Most Reached for Beauty Products


11 Most Reached for Beauty Products

1). Sunsilk Co-Creations Curl Booster Balm 
This is the product responsible for my "crazy curls", I can't live without this curl taming gel to kill the frizz and create my perfect shirley temple ringlets. 

2). Revlon Colorstay Makeup
This is my favourite liquid foundation for everyday wear. It gives a long lasting transfer resistant matte finish that lasts all day and all night long. Its give me full coverage and the shade I wear "Nude" is perfect for my fair skin tone. 

3.) Mary Kay Mineral Foundation
Since discovering the power of minerals 10 years ago I was forever in search for the perfect mineral foundation. I found it just a few years ago when Mary Kay launched it's best selling Mineral Powder Foundation. I use this everyday to set my makeup and it's perfect for all skin tones and all ages. 

4). Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
By far the best makeup remover ever... This is a beauty must have and I use it every single day to remove my makeup. It's an item I would take with me to a deserted island. 

5). Benefit Dallas Blush 
I love this Blush so much! It's a matte berry bronze colour and suits most skin tones and can also double as a bronzer. The box is not only gorgeous but protects your blush from getting damaged when travelling and the cute brush is perfect for precise application.  

6). Loreal Voluminous Original Mascara (blackest black)
I recently discovered this amazing mascara and now I understand why everyone on youtube raves about this product. It gives me long, sexy voluminous lashes and the brush makes application a breeze. 

7). Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner / Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner
I always wear black liquid eyeliner every single day, whether is day or night makeup, I always want to define my eyes. The 2 best black eyeliners that I adore are my "old faithful" Mary Kay Black Liquid eyeliner which I've been using for years now. And I recently discovered Maybelline's Line Stiletto which is I can see where it gets its name from, this eyeliner will take your eyes from drab to fab in one easy application. Love it. 

8). NYX Lipliner (Natural) 
This lipliner is only $3 and it's one of the best lipliners I've ever used. It's creamy, long lasting and the "Natural" is a perfect nude for my skin. 

9). Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
This is by far my most favourite natural nude lipstick. The texture is soft, creamy and this lipstick is very pigmented. It's the perfect nude lipstick for fair to medium skin tones and looks amazing with dark smokey eyes. 

10). Vanilla Lip Balm (I love Avon and Soft Lips)
This item would also need to be in my survival beauty bag, because I'm totally obsessed with Vanilla. My 2 favourites Lip Balms are Avon Natural's Vanilla Lip Balm and Soft Lips Lip Balm in French Vanilla. 

11). Pink Lip Gloss - NYX Megashine Lipgloss + Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss
My handbag is always full of my favourite pink lip glosses and my two favourites are the NYX Megashine and Rimmel's Vinyl Gloss. Both formulas are super glossy without that sticky feeling and great value for money.  

No comments: