Tuesday, December 28, 2010

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Engaged


LeAnn and Eddie Engaged! 


I have been following LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian on Twitter for a while now and LeAnn just announced today via her Twitter page that Eddie proposed to her on Christmas Eve and that they are now engaged. 




I am so happy and excited for them both. I have been a LeAnn Rimes fan for years going back over 10 years, my favourite album is Twisted Angel. You may know LeAnn from her famous hit songs Can't Fight the Moonlight, Life Goes On and How Do I Live. 
LeAnn has sent me 4 replies via twitter, she has over 11,000 Twitter updates and I can assure you that the majority of those tweets are replies to her fans! She is so kind, caring and just simply a really beautiful person. 






I have also been a HUGE Eddie Cibrian fan ever since I fell in love with him when he played Cole on Sunset Beach. He then went onto star in another one of my favourite shows (and still the best cop show ever) Third Watch as sexy firefighter Jimmy Doherty.   



Eddie and LeAnn fell in love in 2009 on the set of their TV movie called Northern Lights. Eddie plays Nate the new Chief of Police in a small Alaskan town. He meets Meg (LeAnn) a sassy young pilot and together they uncover a mystery about her father and end up falling in love. The chemistry between Eddie and LeAnn on screen was amazing and I can see why the two fell in love during the filming of this movie. 


So when 2 of my favourite stars are getting married, of course I am more than over the moon about it. LeAnn and Eddie make the sweetest couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world. 


LeAnn's new single Crazy Women is available now on iTunes and her brand new album "Lady and Gentlemen" will be released in 2011. 

No comments: