Saturday, August 21, 2010

REVLON: Grow Luscious Mascara




REVLON Grow Luscious Mascara 
REVIEW

Revlon just introduced the 1st mascara in their range that helps your eyelashes grow longer. 



Revlon says:
  • A multi-benefit mascara and lash enhancer that gives instantly longer and fuller lashes while helping them to grow stronger with each use.
  • Uses a patented formula of unique fibers and phytopeptide complex to help condition and strengthen lashes.
  • Lashes look instantly longer and lusher as the formula helps lashes grow stronger with each use.
  • Oversized lash-extending brush plumps and visibly lengthens lashes.
  • All day wear without flaking or transferring
  • Also available in waterproof


I bought this new Mascara to see what all the fuss was about and I can say that I am very impressed. The packaging is gorgeous, a vibrant shimmering bottle green colour and the wand is perfect for creating volume and length. The formula is very black (Black Shimmer is the colour I purchased) and doesn't clump. I found that 2 coats were needed to create extra length to my lashes. Best of all the product is easy to remove with eye makeup remover and doesn't leave you with that horrible morning after panda eyes. Time will tell if my lashes actually grow longer and become stronger overtime but from 1st impressions this Mascara is the best Mascara I have purchased in years. 

Jessica Biel is the Revlon model promoting this product and I think she is perfect for the campaign with her gorgeous green eyes and flawless girl next door complexion. 




Revlon Australia


VIDEO Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review 



Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/J9Jnt1fNh1I

No comments: