Sunday, September 14, 2008

Christina's Beauty Secrets

CHRISTINA'S BEAUTY BEST BUY
Christina Aguilera's shares her beauty tips in the August 2008 issue of INSTYLE Magazine. She simply can't live without "Apricot balm. I rub this all over my lips and cuticles at night."

"I've always been a girlie girl. I used to sit at my mom's vanity and play with her perfume and lipstick. I've had a love affair with makeup since Day 1." ~ Christina Aguilera

Christina's Must-Have Beauty Products:
Inspire by Christina Aguilera - "It's a combination of all my favourite smells"
Dior Rouge Lipstick - "Whenever I'm in the studio, even if I'm wearing sweatpants, I have my red lipstick on"
MAC Eye Shadow in Smoke & Diamonds - "Love these Shadows. I have a lot of colors"
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer - "I like makeup that doesn't dry out my skin"
Source: Instyle Magazine

No comments: