Monday, May 20, 2013

My Skincare Routine

My Skincare Routine 

Morning:
  • Cleanser  
  • Moisturiser
  • Lip Scrub (every second morning) 

Evening: 
  • Makeup Cleansing Wipe 
  • Cleanser 
  • Toner
  • Moisturiser 
  • Eye Cream (every second night) 
  • Mask (once a week) 

Moisturiser: Sukin Facial Moisturiser 
This cruelty-free natural moisturiser is light and absorbs quickly. It has a very pleasant fragrance and the handy pump bottle makes application very easy. The price is very affordable as well. One bottle usually lasts me about 2 months applying twice a day. I'm really happy with the results. 

Cleanser: Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser 
I have always used a foaming cleanser and this Sukin foaming facial cleanser is one of the best I have ever tried. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refresh without that dry feeling. I used this in the shower every morning to refresh my skin and also every evening to remove my makeup. It's excellent value for money and the pump makes application easy with only 1 pump needed to lather and clean my face. 


Toner: T.N. Dickinson's All Natural Witch Hazel 
After cleansing my skin in the evenings I like to remove any excess makeup and cleanser residue with a toner. The product I use is Witch Hazel, it gently tones my skin for a clean, clear complexion. My acne prone skin can be quite sensitive especially when I have many breakouts and this Witch Hazel is calming and soothing on my skin. I apply with a cotton round and one bottle usually lasts me a few months, so it's great value. 

Makeup Wipes: Lacura Fine Balance Cleansing Wipes 
Before cleansing my face each evening I use a makeup cleansing wipe to remove my excess makeup. Most days I wear a full face of liquid makeup and powder so I need good quality makeup wipes to remove my makeup. These are by far the best value makeup wipes. For only $2 you get 30 wipes that remove makeup and even waterproof mascara. The wipes Cleanse, Tone and moisturise my skin is one easy step. I always follow with cleanser and moisturiser for best results. These luxurious wipes contain cucumber extract, Sweet Almond Oil and Aloe Vera. 

Mask: Bellaboo Clear Skin Smoothie Face Mask 
Each week I use a mask to tighten my pores and help with breakouts. I usually like to use clay masks because my skin is very oily and acne prone. I really like this Bellaboo mask to help deep cleanse my skin and draw out the impurities. This mask contains Sweet Almond Oil, Violet Leaf extract, Lemon Myrtle and Tee Tree Oil which leaves skin smooth and flawless. It's always a treat to apply this mask, lay down for 10 mins with some music and candles - just divine. 


Eye Cream: Cosima Flawless Eye Cream
I love this eyecream. It's Australian made with natural ingredients and the light texture absorbs quickly. I apply this every second night under my eyes and under my eyebrow. This eye cream is very soft and has a pleasant fragrance. I really like the pump bottle because it dispenses just the right amount of product for one application. I think the key to looking young is always using a good quality eye cream. You may not see the benefits now but you will in the future and you'll thank yourself later. (read my full review of Cosmia Skincare) 

Lip Care: Lush Sweet Lips Vanilla and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub
Every second day usually in the morning before applying my makeup I exfoliate my lips with this Lush lip scrub. The chocolate taste is divine and leaves my lips soft and smooth. I finish with a generous amount of my favourite lip balm.  

No comments: