Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blonde Ambition: Another Hair Update

Blonde Ambition 
April Hair Update


Today I had the pleasure of spending a few hours at a local hair salon with 1 of my favourite hair dressers. I got a rich red/brown colour (6.4) put through the underneath section of my hair. I really like having the contrast between the light and the dark colours it gives my hair dimension. 


I asked my youtube subscribers to vote last month on what colour they would like to see me put through the lower section of my hair. Well I am pleased to say that many people did vote for my favourite which was the red. Alot of people voted for blonde too, but I felt going back to all blonde would have been a little more maintenance in the long run. 


I hope you all like the final result! 


Blonde Ambition: April Hair Update

watch video on youtube.com 

No comments: