Sunday, June 5, 2011

CHEERILEE My Little Pony Makeup Tutorial



Since I love My Little Pony and have pink in my hair I decided to create a new My Little Pony Makeup Tutorial inspired by Cheerilee! 


Products used to create this look:
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils (Milk, Strawberry Milk, Hot Pink)
Barry M Dazzle Dust (light pink) 
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette (pink tones)
NYX single eyeshadow (Luxor)
Too Faced Romantic Eye Kit
Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner (blackest black)
Loreal Voluminous Original Mascara 
Mary Kay Cheek Colour (Raspberry Freeze)
Essence Lipliner (cute pink 07)
Lime Crime Lipsticks (Great Pink Planet, Centrifuchsia) 



watch video on youtube.com

1 comment:

Van said...

You look like a doll. I am just like you I love pink lipsticks, I'm always looking for news shades. I love your blog!!!

Have a great Sunday,

xox