Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day



To celebrate Australia Day, I wore green eyeshadow as the Aussie colours are green and gold. Here is my Makeup of the day. 



Products used to create my Australia Day Makeup:
FACE
Napoleon Perdis Auto-Pilot Pre-Foundation Face Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup (004 nude)
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation (ivory 1)
Mary Kay Concealer (ivory 2)
Benefit Dallas Blush
Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush (mink) 
EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania (lime pearl) 
Too Faced Eyeshadow (lucky charm)
Mary Kay Black Eyeliner 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (black bean)
Sportsgirl Glitter Eyeliner 
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara 
LIPS
Maybelline Lipliner (nude)
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick (soft nude 070)
Sugar Baby Gloss 2 Glow (sun-light) 



This makeup look is very similar to my Tinkerbell Makeup so check out my Tinkerbell Makeup Tutorial if you like this eyeshadow and want to re-create this look. 








No comments: