Monday, December 11, 2017

COLOURPOP x MY LITTLE PONY: Ultra Glossy Lips


Colourpop x My Little Pony collection 
ULTRA GLOSSY LIPS 


Colouropop Cosmetics, a cruelty-free beauty brand from LA collaborated with Hasbro's official My Little Pony brand for a fun, cute and retro makeup collection to celebrate the release My Little Pony movie! 

I just adore My Little Pony! ...So of course, I had to pick up some of the items from the Colourpop x My Little Pony collection! 

This lip gloss review features Dream Castle, Ponyland and Flutter Valley! 




Colourpop's Ultra Glossy Lip Colours are so glossy. So shimmery, metallic, glossy. Very long wearing on the lips. Extremely well priced. Beautiful packing, gorgeous pigmented shades and vibrant colours with high shine reflects of glitter! They are perfect!  

Colourpop Cosmetics says, "High shine gloss with full-coverage, metallic pearl finish in a moisturising and non-sticky, comfortable formula."



PONYLAND



Ultra Glossy Lip Ponyland $6

Ponyland is a lilac slightly sprinkled with pink and gold glitter. This shade is super pretty! 



DREAM CASTLE



Ultra Glossy Lip Dream Castle $6

Dream Castle is a metallic fuchsia with blue, violet and gold glitter on top. This is my favourite shade. 


FLUTTER VALLEY



Ultra Glossy Lip $6

Flutter Valley is a golden undertone with tons of hot pink and gold glitter. This shade is the most sheer and the most versatile.

Colourpop x My Little Pony collection
www.colourpop.com

I hope you enjoyed my review of the 3 Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip shades from My Little Pony makeup collection! In my next blog post and video I feature the Colourpop My Little Pony Eyeshadow Palette - be sure to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for this video!

Watch my Ultra Glossy Lips video for more information and to see the colours swatched on my hand and on my lips! 

VIDEO Colourpop x My Little Pony Ultra Glossy Lips



https://youtu.be/647Vh9jLXnw

No comments: