Sunday, January 17, 2016

ECO TAN: Face Tan Water


ECO TAN REVIEW by Lauren Day 

Eco Tan Face Water Summer Beauty Must Have! 

This summer I have replaced my regular facial toner with Eco Tan's new Face Tan Water

I apply it every evening after I cleanse my face and before I apply my moisturiser. This Face Tan Water adds a tan and radiance to my skin and best of all the formula is anti-acne so it doesn't clog my pores. It also has anti ageing properties so it's perfect for mature skin. 

Features and Benefits: 


  • Anti-aging and anti-acne formulation
  • Builds with application to deliver a gorgeous and unbelievable sun kissed glow
  • Evens complexion and brightens skintone 
  • For best results leave on for 8 hours 
  • Vitamin C promotes the appearance of younger looking skin
  • Revolutionary formulation contains no artificial colourants or orange dyes 
  • Made with natural and organic ingredients 
  • 100% vegan friendly
  • Non Comedogenic  

Face Tan Water 100ml 


Directions: 
  1. Apply to clean, dry skin after cleansing 
  2. Apply to the face, neck and décolletage using fingers or a cotton pad
  3. Allow to dry
  4. Apply moisturiser if desired, however it is not necessary as Face Tan Water contains hydrating properties.


Because I wear medium / full coverage foundation everyday my skin doesn't tan natural because my foundation has built in SPF. So Eco Tan's Face Tan Water is a great addition to my faux tanning routine! Most self tanning lotions are too thick for the face and can cause breakouts if you have combination to oily skin, like I do. So ditch your usual fake tan for Eco Tan's Face Tan Water! I highly recommend it! 





No comments: