ECO TAN REVIEW by Lauren Day
Eco Tan Face Water Summer Beauty Must Have!
This summer I have replaced my regular facial toner with Eco Tan's new Face Tan Water!
I apply it every evening after I cleanse my face and before I apply my moisturiser. This Face Tan Water adds a tan and radiance to my skin and best of all the formula is anti-acne so it doesn't clog my pores. It also has anti ageing properties so it's perfect for mature skin.
Features and Benefits:
- Anti-aging and anti-acne formulation
- Builds with application to deliver a gorgeous and unbelievable sun kissed glow
- Evens complexion and brightens skintone
- For best results leave on for 8 hours
- Vitamin C promotes the appearance of younger looking skin
- Revolutionary formulation contains no artificial colourants or orange dyes
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- 100% vegan friendly
Face Tan Water 100ml
- Apply to clean, dry skin after cleansing
- Apply to the face, neck and décolletage using fingers or a cotton pad
- Allow to dry
- Apply moisturiser if desired, however it is not necessary as Face Tan Water contains hydrating properties.
Because I wear medium / full coverage foundation everyday my skin doesn't tan natural because my foundation has built in SPF. So Eco Tan's Face Tan Water is a great addition to my faux tanning routine! Most self tanning lotions are too thick for the face and can cause breakouts if you have combination to oily skin, like I do. So ditch your usual fake tan for Eco Tan's Face Tan Water! I highly recommend it!