Friday, December 20, 2013

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: Everyday Summer Look

:{makeup tutorial}:
Natural Everyday Look for Summer


:{nude shimmer eyes with rosy cheeks and dusty pink lips}:

My everyday makeup look is very quick and easy. When I'm getting ready in the morning I don't want to spend too much time on my makeup! This look can be re-created in less than 15 minutes, so it's great for everyday. 

In Summer I want a fresh natural look so I opt for simply shimmer nude eyeshadow and add a coloured eyeliner to make my eye colour really pop! A cheek stain is perfect for creating that gorgeous natural rosy glow. For my lips I like to wear a colour a few shades darker than my natural lip colour and lots of lip gloss! An everyday summer look should be quick and easy to apply and enhance your natural beauty. It's you, just a better version! 



:{featured products}:
  • Natio Pure Mineral Foundation (medium)
  • Natio Loose Powder (Natural) 
  • Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (soft honey) 
  • Glo Mineral Powder Cheek Stain (rosy) 
  • Natio Sheer Delight Cream Eyeshadow (marshmallow) 
  • She Australia Dusting Powder (nymph dust) 
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow (shimma shimma) 
  • Too Faced Perfect Eyes Eyeliner (perfect peacock) 
  • Essence Eyebrow Pencil (brunette)
  • Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil (sand) 
  • Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick (jive) 
  • Designer Brands Lavish Lip Gloss (fairy floss) 
  • Essence IExtreme Volume Mascara (black)
:{beauty tip}: 
Add a pop of colour to your eye makeup with a coloured eyeliner! For blue eyes choose teal or purple. Blue eyeliner enhances brown eyes and green or purple eyeliner is best for green/hazel eyes. 

Watch my step by step makeup tutorial to see how I create my everyday makeup look for Summer.  



:{link}: http://youtu.be/SM3diHo-mXY

No comments: