Monday, July 22, 2013

Motivation Monday: Beauty Icons

Beauty Icons
MOTIVATION MONDAY

This Motivation Monday post feature some wise words from the beauty icons of the past. They maybe gone but their legacy lives on. These are my favourite quotes from Marilyn, Audrey, Elizabeth and Whitney. 


"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. " ~ Marilyn Monroe


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" 
~ Marilyn Monroe 

"Big girls need big diamonds." ~ Elizabeth Taylor


"I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can't possess radiance, you can only admire it." 
~ Elizabeth Taylor

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'!"
~ Audrey Hepburn


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." 
~ Audrey Hepburn


"I like being a woman, even in a man's world. After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants." 
~ Whitney Houston

No comments: