NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
How To: Depot NYX Jumbo Pencils
It's How To Tuesday! So it's time for my latest how to beauty video... in this episode I discuss the major dilemma of the having too many NYX jumbo pencils in your makeup collections.
- Works very well as an eyeshadow base!
- Long lasting highly pigmented colour
- 32 shades to choose from (a rainbow of vivid hues)
- Creamy glide on formula
- Very difficult to sharpen because it's designed to fit with NYX Sharpener
- Sharpened excess product gets trapped in sharpener (unable to use this)
- Plastic cap often splits and breaks (or you lose it)
- Base of the pencil casing falls off (often the glue unsticks over time)
- Product seems to never run out! (extremely long lasting i.e The Terminator)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils $4.50
NYX Sharpener $4.50
Cruelty- Free *NYX Cosmetics is Cruelty-Free! They do not sell their products in China! :)
The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are not Vegan as they contain beeswax and carmine.
- Multiple application methods - slim pencil, eyeliner brush, cotton tip or finger tips!
- They last longer as the product is stored in an air tight container.
- No sharpening needed - Yippee!
- Saves room in your makeup case especially if you depot into stackable containers
My NYX Jumbo Pencils Colours:
- Hot Pink a medium fuchsia pink
- Strawberry Milk a pearly pink
- Gold a yellow/orange gold
- Black Bean a rich black
- Milk a true white
- Purple Violet a purple violet
- Ice Mocha a frosty deep cool bronze
Watch me discuss the NYX Pencil dilemma and my step by step depotting demo: