Saturday, November 10, 2012

ALBUM REVIEW: Taylor Swift Red


RED TAYLOR SWIFT
album rewiew

Taylor Swift's recently released her 4th studio album simply titled "Red". I purchased the deluxe edition (which was only $2 extra) that includes a bonus disc with 6 extra tracks including 3 new songs! I am so glad I purchased the deluxe double CD because my favourite song from RED is The Moment I Knew which is only available on the bonus CD! 


My other favourites include the playful upbeat I Knew You Were Trouble, Everything Has Changed (a duet with Ed Sheeran) and the unique ballad Sad Beautiful Tragic. My least favourite songs are the 1st single We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and Stay Stay Stay (the worst Taylor Swift song ever!) and The Last Time her collaboration with Snow Patrol. 





RED  {Hidden Messages from Taylor's Lyrics}
State Of Grace - I love you doesn’t count after goodbye
Red - Sag
Treacherous - Won’t stop till it’s over
I Knew You Were Trouble - When you saw me dancing
All Too Well - Maple Lattes
22 - Ashley Dianna Claire Selena
I Almost Do - Wrote this instead of calling
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - When I stopped caring what you thought
Stay Stay Stay - Daydreaming about real love
The Last Time - L.A. on your break
Holy Ground - When you came to the show in S.D.
Sad Beautiful Tragic - While you were on a train
The Lucky One - Wouldn’t you like to know
Everything Has Changed - Hyiannis Port
Starlight - For Ethel
Begin Again - I wear heels now



VIDEO: Taylor Swift RED album review



Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/7DOlS5eX1Q0

No comments: