Tuesday, May 1, 2012

30 Lipsticks in 30 Days

30 Lipsticks in 30 Days


The final part of my 30 Lipsticks in 30 Days challenge features lipsticks from NYX, Napoleon Perdis, Rimmel and Revlon.


Day 26
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush 035


Day 27. 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush 006

Day 28. 
NYX Round Lipstick in Louisiana 
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Perennial Pink

Day 29.
Napoleon Perdis DeVine Goddess Lipstick in Selene


Day 30.
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie



3 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow I love your makeup in every photo. I especially love what you have on your lips on Day 28, the perfect pink imo!

Nisha said...

You're so pretty! I'm contemplating getting Louisiana, its so pretty! Following you. :)
http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/

Kat said...

the Napoleon Perdis DeVine Goddess Lipstick is my favourite. I must check it out for myself

I'm a new follower

Please check out my blog if you have a chance

http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/