Friday, April 6, 2012

30 Lipsticks in 30 Days: Think Pink

30 Lipsticks in 30 Days
Day Six


Pink Power for Fitness Friday! After enjoying a great workout this morning I put on my pink Everlast t-shirt for a casual pastel pink look. 


For day 6 of my 30 Lipsticks in 30 Days challenge I am wearing my new favourite pink lipstick obsession. Think Pink by Wet and Wild. 




Wet and Wild Mega Last Lip Color 


Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A and E help smooth lips.


My Lipstick Love combination today:
  • Wet and Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Think Pink (901B)
  • Prestige Lipliner in LOVE (207)
  • NYX Megashine Lipstick in Salsa 
More Mega Last lipstick information can be found on the Wet and Wild website

No comments: