Thursday, March 22, 2012

NEW MAKEUP: Revlon Urban Decay

 

NEW MAKEUP 

I recently received a pink package in the mail from one of my favourite youtube friends NYCGeorgette. She lives in New York city, my favourite city in the world. She knows me so well now after our messages, videos and tweets. I featured her as my January Fan of the Month



She sent me (all the way from New York city) a gorgeous pink glittery flower birthday card, the January MyGlam "back to nature" beauty bag, 3 New York city fridge magnets and all the gorgeous makeup listed below. 




  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart 090 (product link)
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie 010
  • Urban Decay single eyeshadow in Sin 
  • Urban Decay single eyeshadow in Gunmetal 
  • Wet and Wild Color Icon Shadow Collection Petal Pusher 736 (product link)
  • Wet and Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Think Pink 901B (product link)
  • Wet and Wild Color icon shimmer single in 306 Sellout
 



VIDEO: NEW MAKEUP



Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/tg3ewbGs0SM
SaveSave

No comments: