Monday, January 9, 2012

January: Photo A Day Challenge

2012 is about New Adventures and New Experiences. It's a New Year so I am up for a New Challenge. I discovered Fat Mum Slim's January 2012 Photo A Day Challenge on Instagram and have become a fan of her inspiring blog.  It's so much fun! I love being creative with my iphone capturing daily moments. Then editing the images using my iphone photo apps and sharing on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. 






..{ The Photo A Day Challenge }..  first 7 days 


.:{Day 1 }:.
you

This is me spending new years day at the beach during sunset my favourite time of day! 

.:{Day 2 }:.
breakfast

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day! Always start my day enjoying whole grain cereal with soy milk. Sipping organic green tea gives my body lots of antioxidants. 

.:{Day 3 }:.
something you adore

music + iphone 4 = oxygen
Music is truly my daily oxygen and this week I have been enjoying the sweet sounds of Breakthrough by Colbie Caillat. She has the voice of an angel. I adore listening to music on my iphone. Anyway, anytime I always have my oxygen! 

.:{Day 4 }:.
letterbox

I love spending and receiving handwritten letters and cards in the mail. With technology taking over the way we communicate, it's always extra special to receive personal notes from your loved ones. This is an Aussie red mail box - Australia Post box. 

.:{Day 5 }:.
something you wore

For summer 2011 I am obsessed with bright orange and pastel peach tones. My favourite nail polish is Revlon's Tropical Temptation. My essential summer fragrance is JLo Miami Glow. And of course no summer outfit would be complete without a butterfly accessory - for the nostalgia, darling! 

.:{Day 6 }:.
makes you smile
my puppy makes me smile every single day! 

.:{Day 7 }:.
favourite

filming a brand new pink favourites video with my Twin Miss Janeo. I had to capture the moment of pink to share.  [video coming soon] 

Stay tuned for the next 7 days of my Photo A Day pics! Plus it's not too late to start the January Photo A Day. Get all the info/rules at www.fatmumslim.com.au

No comments: