Monday, January 2, 2012

In 2012 I Want To Inspire



Happy New Year!
You know the old saying "New Year, New You". Well I can honestly say that in 2012 I am already embracing a NEW YEAR and the NEW ME. Reflecting on 2011 - for me this was the year for change. Changes in my work life, changes in my health & diet, changes in my friends & family and most of all big changes in my confidence and outlook on life! 


In 2012 my mission is to create a peaceful, eco-friendly journey of self discovery. 2012 will be the year I celebrate 10 years as a Makeup Artist and hence the beginning of the next phase of my career. 


In 2012 I want to inspire. 
I want to make a difference in other's lives. 
I want to create new things.
I was to express my feelings. 
I want to enjoy the freedom and beauty of life. 
I want to embrace the simple things. 
I want to be the best version of me.  




I spent the first day of 2012 at the beach. I love everything about the beach. The shimmery sand between my feet. The crystal blue ocean. The sound of the waves. The pretty sea shells that wash up on the shore. The peaceful calm feeling of being alone with your thoughts and the ocean. 



I captured this moment as the sunset on the horizon.... look at the reflection of the gorgeous pink & orange clouds. The ocean turns a beautiful teal blue colour - sunset at the beach is absolute bliss. 


I wish all my readers & subscribers a Happy New Year! 
I hope that your year is filled with dreams and delight. 
Let's make 2012 our best year yet! 

No comments: