Friday, August 19, 2011
How To: Fix a Broken Lipstick
We have all had those beauty disaster moments, when our favourite lipstick breaks... Well no more tears because here is a technique I use to fix a broken lipstick so you can continue to use it directly from the tube.
1. Detach broken lipstick bullet from tube.
2. Wipe down side of lipstick bullet to smooth over any bumps and dents.
3. Put the lipstick bullet into the fridge for 10 minutes to harden
4. With a mini spatula scoop out most of the lipstick remaining in the tube and put into a small container
5. Wipe off excess lipstick from around the tube.
6. After 10 minutes of chilling, push the lipstick bullet back into the lipstick tube.
7. Viola! Now your lipstick is ready to use again.
The lipstick featured in this video is Countessa Fluorescent by Lime Crime.