Saturday, August 27, 2011

4,000 You Tube Subscribers!



This week I reached 4,000 Subscribers on my YouTube Channel. I am so thrilled to have so many people from around the world who enjoy my videos. I started my YouTube channel in April 2010, after watching Makeup Geek's makeup tutorials, I thought it looked really fun and decided to create my own channel. I remember my first ever makeup tutorial I was so nervous. Since then I have uploaded over 130 videos which have over 178,000 views! My YouTube channel features lots of different videos from tag videos to makeup hauls to makeup tutorials and CD reviews! I have had so much fun making videos and I can say that my confidence has improved since my first ever tutorial. 


Thank you to everyone who has ever watched, liked or left a comment on one of my videos. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and for your continued support of me and my videos! 



No comments: