Friday, July 8, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Pink Hotness



TGIF!! I love Fridays! Today I rocked by Pink Hotness Javashirt from Javaboi Industries. This awesome new company created by Eric Anthony Johnson is celebrating the success of it's first season of Cute Coffee apparel. As the first Aussie Javaboi Girl, I have an exclusive discount code to share with my subscribers, friends and followers. Use my code JAVABOIGIRLLD to get 25% off all items at javaboiindustries.com. Season 1 Javashirts are limited edition so be quick, so you don't miss out! The 2nd season of Javaboi Industries "The Goal Getter Lifestyle Feul'd by Coffee" is coming soon! 



I created a matching Pink Hotness makeup look for today featuring hot pink eyes, black liquid eyeliner and pink glossy lips. On the eyes I used Napoleon Perdis Color Disc in #92 Fuchsia and Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner in blackest black. For the lips I primed my lips with Revlon's Just Bitten lip stain in Passion, then lined my lips with NYX Barbie Pink lipliner. I then applied a few layers of Revlon's Colorburst lipstick in Candy Pink. 


Check out my OOTD video featuring Pink Hotness! 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hbU2-5-xuc

No comments: