Sunday, July 10, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Javaboi meets Barbie!


Outfit of the Day
Javaboy x Barbie


For today's look, being a Sunday I had a little extra time to spend on my beauty routine, so I decided to curl my hair with a curling iron. To create these big soft loose curls, I used a Vidal Sassoon 1 inch ceramic curling iron. I love this curling iron because it has a temperature control so I can turn up the heat to maximum to get longer lasting curls. 



Makeup of the Day

My makeup today is classic brown smokey eyes with baby pink lips. This is a great look for weekends or work days it's natural and pretty and suits most eye colours. I used my Too Faced Romantic Eye palette for this look. I applied the shimmery metallic brown colour to the outer 2 thirds of my eye and into the crease. I then applied the matte pale pink tone into the crease and blended up towards the brow. I applied the shimmery lemon highlight colour to my brow bone and inner corner of my eyes. I used Nude Beach from the Too Faced Natural Eye palette for the inner third of my eyes to brighten up this look. 
I also applied black liquid eyeliner to my top lashline, black pencil to my water line and lots of black mascara. 

For my lips I wanted to add some colour to this look, and to continue with my Romantic theme I lined by lips with a medium pink lipliner then applied Australis Colour Inject Lipstick in Jive. It's a perfect musky pale pink. Plus it reminds me of my childhood because when applied it smells like musk lollies! 


  • Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette (Ever After, Kiss the Bride, Soulmates)
  • Too Faced Natural Eye Palette (Nude Beach) 
  • Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick (Jive) 




My 3rd outfit of the day video in this series features one of my favourite Javaboi Industries T-Shirts. This dark brown Javashirt has cute pink tartan writing which says "Tea is Just Coffee's Gay Cousin". This shirt is fun and casual with lets people know you have a cute sense of humour. 





VIDEO OOTD Javaboy x Barbie Makeup of the Day 



Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/OOeiCBhyh08

3 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Awww you look soo cute..like a doll girl!!! Love the hairstyle too <3

Miss Cupcake said...

Beautiful sweetie!!!

XOXO, CC

http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

Calicoaster said...

Such a cuuute look...You look very pretty!! <3 <3

xoxo
Kimi
http://www.beautydiaries.com/