Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


I am wishing all my friends around the world a Happy Valentine's Day! May your February be filled with lots of L.O.V.E, Hugs and Kisses.


To celebrate Valentine's Day I'm sharing my 2nd Valentines Day inspired Makeup Tutorial. This is the actual makeup I wore today for V-Day. This look was inspired by Victoria Secret's sexy PINK collection. I have always had a love affair with Victoria's Secret and sexy Lingerie. It's black shimmery sexy smokey eyes with a touch of pastel pink. 



Products used to create this look:
Revlon Colorstay Makeup

Mary Kay Mineral Foundation 
Mary Kay Concealer 
Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper 
Revlon Perle Eyeshadow (Black Galaxy) 
Lime Crime Magic Dust (Cupcake Thief)
Barry M Dazzle Dust (58 - pink)
Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner (black)
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner (Onyx)
Benefit Dallas Blush
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer 
NYX Lipliner Pencil (Rose 840)
Revlon Mineral Lipglaze (Perennial Pink 538)


Please watch my Valentine's Day Pink and Black Makeup Tutorial:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9FrGGQiwu8

No comments: