Sunday, February 27, 2011

HAIR: Blonde Ambition


BLONDE AMBITION

Every 6 weeks I get my blonde colour put through my hair at my local Hair Salon. This time I filmed a hair update video for you. For today's appointment at the Hairdressers I decided to get more blonde in my fringe/bangs. 





Featured Products: 
  • Krest "Goldilocks" 56 Sectioning Comb
  • Water Spray Bottle (filled with Water and Conditioner)
  • Babybliss Pro Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner  (used after shampoo) 
  • Samy Big Curls Curl Enhancing Serum (define curls at ends, controls frizz, adds shine)
  • Sunsilk Frizz Control Curl Booster Balm (create and hold ringlets)
  • Schwarzkopf Straight and Glossy Anti Frizz Serum (tames fly-aways)





VIDEO Hair Update Blonde Ambition




Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/rfCyVd6QqeE

No comments: