Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Contest Prize from LizYArtur



This morning I received my contest prize in the mail from Liz (LizYArtur), she held a contest recently on her YouTube Channel and I was the lucky winner. 

I loved all the makeup goodies I received especially the Pink Ulta beauty bag, so nice! I applied the products today and filmed a mini makeup haul. Here are the items I received...


Pink Ulta Beauty Bag
N.Y.C Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer (red carpet red) 
Ulta Eye Shadow (twilight)
Ulta Eye Shadow (elegance)
Essense XXXL Nudes Lipgloss (nude kiss)
Essense Lipstick (fairytale 42)
Essense Lipliner (07 cute pink)
Loreal Voluminous Original Mascara (blackest black)
Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker (ultra black)




Special thank you to my youtube friend Liz, thank you so much for all my gorgeous makeup items! I love them all so much! 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL3ac9UgeJw

No comments: