Sunday, January 30, 2011

Twins Turn Thirty


My twin sister and I celebrated our 30th Birthday in style....  
We both started the morning with our gorgeous hairdresser and friend Kathy at our favourite Hair Salon. Kathy straightened my sister Jane's hair first, then she added Red Highlights into my hair. I love the red and blonde combination. 



Birthday Makeup of the Day  January 29th 

FACE
Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation
Mirenesse 24hr Brow Mascara
Benefit Dallas Blush
EYES
Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper
Too Faced Eyeshadow (nude beach)
Lime Crime Magic Dusts (Empress + Cupcake Thief) 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (black bean)
Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner (black) 
Mirenesse Super Long Mascara (black) 

LIPS 
Prestige Lipliner (Love)
Lime Crime Lipsticks (Centrifuchsia + Great Pink Planet)
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss Mirror Shine Lip Gloss (demure)

I changed my look for birthday dinner later that night, by flat ironing my hair with my brand new Pink and White GHD my mum gave me for my Birthday! 



I added Sugar Baby Glitter eyeliner in Purple Rain to make my eyes sparkle. I wore my new M.A.C Angel Lipstick that I bought myself for my birthday... 



Overall I had a wonderful 30th Birthday week and want to thank my sister, family and all my friends who made it a birthday to remember. Thank you to everyone who sent me Birthday Tweets and posted Happy Birthday messages on my Facebook Wall. 

No comments: