Monday, January 3, 2011

Revlon Makeup Haul

Makeup Monday
REVLON Makeup Haul

Here is all the new makeup I've bought over the last 2 weeks.... I just adore Revlon and just added some new Revlon items to my ever growing makeup collection. 

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow (Not Just Nudes 710)

Revlon Nail Enamel (Copperglaze Platinum 420)
Revlon Nail Enamel (Tropical Temptation 914)
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow (Not Just Nudes 710)
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze (500 Lasting Shimmer) 
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze (532 Endless Lilac)
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick (070 Soft Nude)
Revlon Fabulash Mascara (blackest black)

I love the new Soft Nude Colorburst Lipstick that I bought. I know that Wendy (Bentley Blonde) is a huge fan of this lipstick and it's now a true favourite of mine. It's a great basic creamy brown nude that suits most skin tones. 

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick (070 Soft Nude)

Other Makeup Items in this Haul:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (black bean) 
Australis Lip Pencil (Nudie Rudie)
Loreal Glam Shine Diamant Lip Gloss (166 Quartz Carat) 
Prestige Lipliner (Love) 


My favourite product from this haul is the Prestige Love Lipliner... that I finally found after seeing it featured on Jackie's Beauty Chaotic YouTube channel. She was right, it's a great pink lip liner and I love it. 

2011: Revlon Makeup Haul 

Watch Video on Youtube.com

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I love Revlon Colorburst lipsticks! I think it's one of Revlon's best products yet! I must get that "Nude" shade; it's gorgeous! I love the CS Mineral Lip Glazes, but I think Revlon's discontinued those, sadly :( They are really long-lasting and not drying.