MAKEUP OF THE DAY
Today's Makeup of the Day is smokey black shimmery eyes with bright milkshake pink lips!
The foundation I'm wearing today is Revlon's PhotoReady Makeup set with a loose powder and the one I use everyday is Mary Kay Mineral Foundation.
To create the sexy smokey eyes I created a black eye base with my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean and smudged with my finger, then with an flat eyeshadow brush I packed my eyelid with Revlon's Black Galaxy eyeshadow. Next with a soft blending brush I blended up and past my crease. I used Too Faced Nude Beach under my eyeshadow and blended the colour down to my crease so that the black faded up into the nude. I added Silky Teddy by Too Faced into my inner corner of eye and the inner corner of my lower lash line to brighten the eye area. I lined my top lash line with Mary Kay's Black liquid eyeliner and then smudged Black Galaxy under my lower lash line. I added 2 coats of black mascara to my top lashes and 1 coat to my bottom lashes.
For the cheeks I wanted a sweet innocent look to contrast the smokey eyes so I contoured my cheeks with my favourite Benefit Blush, Dallas. Then while smiling I dusted a pink frosty loose eyeshadow on my cheeks and blended with a contoured Blush brush.
Lips today was my classic signature baby pink; however today I used a new lip gloss I recently bought from Benefit called Who Are You Wearing. Firstly I lined my lips with my NYX Dolly Pink lipliner then filled in with my favourite Lime Crime Lipstick, Great Pink Planet.
- Revlon Photo Ready Makeup (004 nude)
- Mary Kay Mineral Foundation (ivory 1)
- Mirenesse 24hr Brow Mascara
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Black Bean)
- Revlon Luxurious Color Perle Eyeshadow (045 Black Galaxy)
- Too Faced Eyeshadow (Nude Beach + Silky Teddy)
- Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner (black)
- Revlon Fabulash Mascara (blackest black)
- Benefit Blush (Dallas)
- She Dusting Powder Diva Dust frosty pink)
- Benefit Lip Gloss (Who Are You Wearing)
- NYX Lipliner (dolly pink)
- Lime Crime Lipstick (Great Pink Planet)
VIDEO VLOG Follow Me to Point Danger Lookout
Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/GTvus58-oa8