Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Wishing all of my friends here on Blogger, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter a very Happy New Year!!


My motto for 2011 is going to be "Create Your Dream" and it's the year of the 1's so I am going to try new things for the 1st time. 


My first exciting thing of 2011 happened on January 1st and after over a year on YouTube, I finally made Partner! I am so very excited and thrilled to now have creative control over my videos. So expect some great new content from me in 2011 starting with a brand new makeup series I am calling Back 2 Basics Beauty! Which will be a series of makeup videos (under 5 minutes each) sharing basic makeup tips for beginners. 


Special thank you to everyone who has view, liked, commented on and subscribed to my videos over the last year! Your support means the world to me and I would have never made partner without you, so from the bottom of my heart... Thank you! 


CHECK OUT MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/LaurenDayMakeup



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKjaiZR3CM

No comments: