Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Party Outfit



New Outfit of the Day video! 
Last night I attended a work Christmas Party and decided to go straight for the special night. My gorgeous friend Kathy is my hairdresser and she added more red highlights to my hair and straightened my hair before the party. My makeup was just classic silver and black smokey eyes, with glitter eyeliner and nude lipstick. I wore a black tank top and black 3/4 pants with black and silver sparkly heels and my favourite silver Juicy Couture necklace. It was a great evening and I had lots of fun spending time with my friends. 






My Makeup:
Revlon Colorstay Makeup (nude)
Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation
Too Faced Eyeshadow Glamazon
Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Coal (matte black)
SHE Dusting Powder in Nymph (shimmery nude)
Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner (black)
Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara
Chic Chic Glitter Eyeliner in Cyber Diva
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (black bean)
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush Classic Mauve II
Model Co Illusion Nude Lipliner
Napoleon Perdis DeVine Goddess Lipstick (hess)
Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine (ginger)
OPI Nail Lacquer in Shorts Story




No comments: