Sunday, November 7, 2010

HAIR: Red Hair Colour


HAIR UPDATE! 
New Red Hair Colour


Yesterday I decided to change my hair colour for summer! It's inspired by Isla Fisher's gorgeous red locks!  My gorgeous hairdresser Kathy added some red highlights to my fringe and also coloured the lower layers of my hair with red instead of the brown I had before. I am so thrilled with the results! I love having red in my hair it's really vibrant and something different for the coming summer months! 


Also today I reached 2,500 subscribers on You Tube! YAY I'm so excited! Thank you to everyone who subscribes to my You Tube Beauty Channel! You all mean the world to me! Thank you for watching, commenting and liking my videos! 



VIDEO New Red Hair Colour 


SaveSave

Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/km818V8-2Sc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.