Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Outfit of the Day


Here is my 2nd Outfit of the Day video. I'm wearing today a Crossroads white and black off the shoulder top with black lace detail under the bust. Also wearing JustJeans light Denim Jeans with my Gisele Bundchem White Sparkly Flip Flops and my everyday makeup look in golden browns (warm colours). Lipstick I'm wearing is Mary Kay Copper Star with Cream and Sugar Lip Gloss. 


VIDEO: Outfit of the Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2WXhXAE5oM


I will post more information about the new Mary Kay colour sets and Inspiration Lipstick once the items launch on May 16th. 


Product Info:
Mirenesse 24 hr Brow Lift and Shape Mascara 
24hour 3D-formula lasts for up to 24 hrs smudge free, smoothes and shapesunruly eyebrows. Micro fibres colour your sparse brows by filling in gaps andattaching to hairs to create a more even immaculate brow. Light-reflecting colour adapting formula evenlyblends into your brows to give you a naturally flawless look.
Give your eyes an instant lift, smudge free and transfer proof, setting your eyebrows perfect for up to24 hours. The tiny hollow fibre brush evenly colours, combs and liftsyour eyebrows for more beautiful eyes. Vitamin B Panthenol conditions your brows. Water based formula washes of with just warm water. 4.5ml (0.17oz) $35 Australian
http://www.mirenesse.com


"I love the Mirenesse Brow Mascara because it suits most skin tones and brow colours, it holds your hair perfectly in place and looks very natural. I like to set this Brow Mascara using my favourite light brown eye shadow applied with an angle brush. I use Mary Kay Hazelnut with my MAC 266 Angle brush"


Please Note: I'm not paid by Mirenesse to endorse or review their products. I purchase this product with my own money because I love it and use it everyday on myself and my clients. I will always give you my honest opinion about a product. 

No comments: